Crossfit Chilliwack – CrossFit
PARTNER WARM-UP | 5:00
P1: 50-ft shuttle run (25-ft down and back)
25-ft bear crawl
P2: Bottom of squat hold
– every time partner 1 finishes, athletes switch.
HANG POWER SNATCH PROGRESSION | 7:00
Coach leads reps, 3-5 reps per progression. Then let athletes move for 3-5 reps on their own. Then rest.
Setup: heels down, shoulders slightly in front of the bar. Barbell right above the knee. Hips back, chest up.
Hang snatch Setup
Hang muscle snatch Stand-pull-punch
Snatch drops Jump feet from hip to shoulder width, and land in a quarter squat
Hang power snatch Extend hips before arm pull HANG POWER SNATCH WARM-UP | 5:00
3 hang power snatches
– Athletes should only need 2-3 sets to get to their starting weight.
Hang Power Snatch (5 x 3 Sets for load)
Hang Power Clean (5 x 3 Sets for load)
Post Workout Skill
30 strict weighted pull-ups
• Athletes should select a loading that allows them to finish in 6 sets or less.
• Intermediate athletes: 30 strict pull-ups.
• Beginner athletes: 30 banded pull-ups.
:30 double forearm stretch
:30 lacrosse ball pec mash/side